JDMas is honoured to support the Malaysian Government’s effort towards economy recovery under Belanjawan 2021. We privileged to be selected by Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC)’s to be part of the Go eCommerce Onboarding and Shop Malaysia campaign initiatives.
Now, Malaysian merchants and brands can onboard and expand your businesses to China via our cross border eCommerce platforms with JD.com and enjoy special subsidies in onboarding fees, seller subsidies and other support from JDMas.
Our customer base of over 1 billion users in China are able to get a taste of unique Malaysian brands and flavours at our Malaysia National Pavilion in JD Worldwide, and get rewarded with subsidies and vouchers.
Get in touch with us at JDMas as we grow your business through our B2C cross border platform.
What Belanjawan 2021 Can Do For Your Business
Go digital do it now
We can help convert your business into digital business through our platform with JD.com, China’s largest online and offline retailer.
e-Payment goes a long way
Get e-payment feature for your business as transactions through our B2C eCommerce platform in China is fully digital.
Get revenue from online sales
Once you go online, your business automatically will get more exposure and you can enjoy more sales, targeting JD’s over 1 billion registered users in China.
Expand your market
With e-commerce, you can scale your business globally, specifically in China, with ease via JD’s B2C platform.
Go-eCommerce Onboarding campaign
Go-eCommerce Onboarding campaign is an initiative by the Government under Belanjawan 2021 to encourage adoption of e-commerce and e-payment by local businesses. The focus is to help local businesses widen their market reach via e-commerce & e-payment.
Now, Malaysian merchants and brands can onboard and expand your businesses to China via our cross border eCommerce platforms with JD.com and enjoy rebate of from our onboarding fee and merchant support. Our merchants will also enjoy higher sales and scale faster online with our attractive seller subsidies and vouchers available for our customers on our Malaysia National Pavilion on JD Worldwide.
Shop Malaysia Online Campaign
Shop Malaysia Online campaign features sale campaign(s) to encourage online consumption. It is initiated by the Government under Belanjawan 2021 with support of industry partners (e-commerce & e-payment service providers). Under this campaign, discount vouchers will be issued to consumers to be redeemed against their online purchases on participating e-commerce & e-payment platforms.
Our customer base of over 1 billion users in China are able to get a taste of unique Malaysian brands and flavours at our Malaysia National Pavilion in JD Worldwide, and get rewarded with subsidies and vouchers of up to 50% of transaction with minimum purchase of RMB100.00. This will encourage and boost sales for our Malaysian brands and merchants, and be a catalyst for cross border eCommerce growth for the China market.
Other Government Initiatives & Support
Eligible merchants of our Malaysia National Paviliion are able to enjoy benefit from various existing grants, reliefs and support from various government Ministries & agencies.
MALAYSIA DIGITAL ECONOMY CORPORATION
- Belanjawan 2021: Go eCommerce Onboarding: Malaysian merchants and brands can onboard and expand your businesses to China via our cross border eCommerce platforms with JD.com and enjoy rebate of from our onboarding fee and merchant support.
- Belanjawan 2021: Shop Malaysia Online: Eligible merchants and brands will enjoy higher sales and scale faster online with attractive seller subsidies and vouchers available for our customers on our Malaysia National Pavilion on JD Worldwide.
- MyDigital Workforce in Tech (MYWiT): This initiative supports our merchants that hire digital talent through salary and training incentives. MYWiT consists of the following programmes: Digital Business Services (DBS) and Digital Tech Apprenticeship (DTA). JDMas is able to coordinate training with our network of associate training providers.
MALAYSIA EXTERNAL TRADE DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION (MATRADE)
- eTrade Programme 2.0 Onboarding Scheme: Eligible merchants are able to claim and receive reimbursement for RM5,000 for onboarding on JD Worldwide platform with JDMas, for one year subscription.
- eTrade 2.0 Digital Marketing Training (DMT): Qualified merchants can receive training and online export promotions in order to increase their exposure and business opportunities on JDMas' cross-border eCommerce platforms for up to RM20,000.00 within a year.
- Market Development Grant (MDG): This is a support initiative in the form of a reimbursable grant, established with the objective of assisting eligible Malaysian companies in their efforts to promote Malaysian made products or services globally. The lifetime limit of MDG is RM300,000 and it is specifically formulated for Malaysian SME Companies, Professional Service Providers, Trade and Industry Associations, Chambers of Commerce, Professional Bodies and Co-operatives. JDMas has successfully organised with Matrade business matching programme, as well as participation in export acceleration missions.
- eBizlink: JDMas has successfully jointly organised with Matrade in Beijing with this new initiative under the PEMERKASA economic stimulus package. The objective of eBizlink is to promote Malaysia's export leveraging on virtual and hybrid platforms focusing on online and offline (O2O) with greater emphasis on digital marketing. eBizLink provides cost-effective and sustainable solutions for Malaysian Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and Mid-Tier Companies (MTCs) to seize new business opportunities in global marketplace brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic. Participating SMEs and MTCs will be able to generate higher export sales contributed by new sales leads resulted from MATRADE’s existing export promotion activities by leveraging on Digital Trade Platform and eBusiness Online Campaign.
PRODUCTIVITY NEXUS FOR RETAIL AND F8B, MALAYSIA PRODUCTIVITY CORPORATION (MPC)
- Retail and F&B Virtual Advisory Clinic (RFBVAC): The VAC programme assists enterprises in the retail and F&B sector to survive and grow especially during and post Covid-19 through digitalisation, people development and supply chain management, amongst others. This is a complimentary service that is provided online on a one-to-one basis with Industry Experts appointed by the Productivity Nexus for Retail and F&B.
MALAYSIA CHINA BUSINESS COUNCIL (MCBC)
- Joint collaboration on Malaysian trade missions & promotion to China: JDMas has successfully organised several trade missions and business matching exercises with China companies, online. More export acceleration missions and trade fairs are planned on both online and offline basis. Participants of our initiatives are able to enjoy special assistance and linkages to both Malaysian and China parties for purposes of product R&D, packaging, promotion and people development.
Get in touch with us at JDMas for guidance on how to apply and benefit from the intiatives above by clicking on the link down below.